Redmi 4A is one of the emerging best budget smartphones. Priced at 6K, Xiaomi offers the greater specification compared to the other smartphone manufacturers. Redmi 4A is handy to operate with 5 inch HD display and powered by Snapdragon 425 processor for powerful computing.
You can’t find fingerprint sensor in Redmi 4A but if you want you can opt for Redmi 4 which is priced at 10K.
The Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A models of Xiaomi share almost same camera specifications, dimensions, and display. Only processor, battery capacity, weight specifications vary with Fingerprint sensor feature.
What makes Xiaomi Redmi 4A Special?
Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A by Xiaomi are targeted to two separate budget segments. To know what is special in Redmi 4A, let us compare the model with its premium successor Redmi 4.
- Redmi 4A has two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage.
- Redmi 4A is the only model in this price range, which is powered by a Quad-core processor of Snapdragon 425.
- The IPS Display has a pixel density of 294 ppi which is same as that of Redmi 4. The pictures you shoot will be having a good quality.
Here we go, the specs of Redmi 4A. We will also analyze the Redmi 4A pros and cons.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4A
|SIM||4G Dual(Micro and Nano)|
|Display||1280x720 P, 5 inch HD, 296 PPI|
|Camera||13 MP | 5 MP|
|Processor||Snapdragon 425, 1.4 GHz Quad-core|
|RAM||2 GB | 3 GB|
|Storage||16 GB | 32 GB|
|OS||Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 | MIUI 8|
|Price||Rs. 5,999 | Rs. 6,999|
Key Highlights of Redmi 4A
- Smoother experience through massive battery capacity and snapdragon 425 processor.
- Lightest model in Redmi series with a polycarbonate body and matte finish.
- Dual account(Whatsapp, Facebook, and app) can be used in Redmi 4A through MIUI8.
So guys, How do you feel about Redmi 4A? If your budget is 6K, Redmi 4A is the beast!