The 3S and 3S Prime models of Redmi recorded higher sale volume in India. Owing to the success of these models, the leading smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi launched Redmi 4 in India.
Redmi 4 is a successor of Redmi 3S Prime. Priced at the same range, Redmi 4 also comes with different RAM and storage variants.
What makes Xiaomi Redmi 4 Special?
To know this, let us go through the key differences between Redmi 3S and Redmi 4 Series.
- Redmi 3S Prime had only 2 GB and 3 GB RAM Variants, whereas Redmi 4 Comes with 4GB Ram and 64 GB Internal storage.
- Redmi 3S had Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor. Redmi 4 is powered by Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor.
- This new smartphone of Xiaomi has night display mode.
- Redmi 3S prime color variants are Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver, whereas Redmi 4 comes in black and gold color.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano + Micro SIM or Micro SD card)|
|Display||1280x720 P, 5 inch HD|
|Camera||Front - 13 MP | Rear - 5 MP|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-core|
|RAM||2 GB | 3 GB | 4 GB|
|Storage||16GB, 32 GB, 64 GB and expandable upto 128 GB|
|OS||Android 6.0.1 with MIUI 8|
|Price||16 GB - INR 6999 | 32 GB - INR 8999|
Redmi 4 Display Review Breakdown
- 5 Inch HD Display.
- 1280 x 720 resolution.
- Reading mode is available.
Redmi 4 Camera Review Breakdown
- The camera specification is same as that of its predecessor, 13 MP Rear camera, and 5 MP front camera.
- Both the cameras support 1080 p Full HD Video recording.
- The Rear camera is PDAF supported. PDAF technology helps the camera to focus faster. This feature is present in almost all DSLR Cameras.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Design
Redmi 4 is redesigned in a way similar to Redmi Note 4.
- This new Xiaomi Redmi 4 is handy. The black variant gives a classic look.
- You can wait till June end of 2017, for 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Storage Variant.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor has advanced LTE modem than Snapdragon 430. This features better signal strength, data compression, better upload and download speed.
So Guys, before you decide to buy, think about the Redmi 4 Cons. If you are an average smartphone user and If you wish to buy a budget smartphone, Redmi 4 is the beast! Comment your thoughts below.