When you want to go for a job or switch from your current job, The first thing which comes to your mind would be updating your profile in the top job posting websites like LinkedIn, Naukri, Shine, Monster etc.,
But now, Facebook has made things interesting. While you spend your time on social media by scrolling over your newsfeed, chatting with your friends, you can also search and apply for your job. The Social media giant’s latest announcement could be a breakthrough for its business as well as the Facebook fans and business companies. Here are few interesting things that we would love to inform you about the Facebook’s new job search feature.
- On February 15, 2017. Facebook has rolled out this official announcement about the new job feature on its Facebook Business page.
- Every individual’s profile will have a new tab called “Jobs” in addition to the tabs such as Home, Posts, Photos, Videos, About etc.,
- You can apply for any job listed by an employer by just clicking on “Apply Now” button. Facebook also takes adding value to your profile by prefilling some of the basic information such as your name, location, addresses etc., from your Facebook profile. You can review and submit.
- You can also chat with the employer you have applied for, through the Facebook messenger. The chat between the candidate and business adds greater value in this new job search feature of Facebook.
- Businesses can create a new job, track application and communicate with the candidates through their business pages.
- This new feature will be rolled out initially for small and medium sized business. You can see the US and Canadian business will be listed in few weeks.
Hurray! How do you feel after knowing this information? We would love to hear from you. Leave your comments about this new interesting feature of Facebook below.
Like our FB page for more such interesting information.